Creative Marketing Specialist APPLY NOW
Zuria Dor is looking for an exceptional Creative Marketing Specialist to join the brand. Reporting to the Creative Marketing Lead you will have proven in-depth marketing experience and a strong passion and detailed knowledge of evolving digital technologies. You will work in alignment with internal teams to ensure consistency in brand messaging throughout all digital marketing channels.
You will work on our Shopify ecommerce platform and apply expertise in digital marketing to drive online brand exposure and global conversion by working in close partnership with the relevant internal teams.
This position will assist and contribute to the marketing team in achieving their goals and work as per the instruction of Creative Lead.
This position will work to bring each idea to life for the brand whilst demonstrating how this idea would show up in all areas from website, email, social. This position with the guidance of its leader understands how to engage with a broad and diverse group of individuals from designers to art directors to models to photographers; fostering a community of ideas and inspiration and developing talent to enable growth within the team and for the brand. This person will have an understanding of art direction and photography, envisioning how an idea will come to life in photography and video.
This position with the guidance of the Lead will help foster the aesthetic vision for the brand with a deep understanding of the brand DNA and strategic vision. This position will have significant cross-functional influence, contributing to a cohesive brand evolution across marketing.
How you will contribute:
- Help create agency-quality ad campaigns.
- Help create visual storytelling tools.
- Bring to life brand campaign concepts that break through the competitive landscape and tell a compelling brand story tied directly to a new season or thoughtful product idea. These concepts would be brought to life through all marketing vehicles.
- Oversee and execute all creative for website, email, social and other designs. Ensure all designs meet an elevated, premium aesthetic and that brand filters are consistently applied
- Ensure business needs and marketing brief is understood.
- Oversee all digital marketing channels (including website, social media) to ensure brand consistency and generate web traffic and brand awareness
- Provide basic data for developing specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee brand social media accounts, plan and prepare with the help of Lead social content calendar through all mediums
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Act proactively to increase our market segment
- Help and assist in the development of digital opportunities from idea conception to full execution and program management through project life cycle that delivers on initiative objectives.
- Work cross-functionally in developing and executing digital strategies.
- Work with e-commerce operations, logistics/supply chain, customer service, etc.
- Oversee all updates to website as needed
- Work with relevant partners on the collection of competitive intelligence
- Gather client insights to identify key opportunities for growth
- Research and analyze data to identify optimization opportunities
- Regular reporting market intelligence, including market trend, competitor activities, etc.
- Support in meeting preparations (presentation decks, spreadsheets, agendas etc.)
- Work on personal development to have continuous learning on marketing strategies/connect with experts in the industry
- 2+ years of proven experience in creative marketing.
- Must have experience in working with teams including ability to follow direction, understands department working, and successfully drive results
- Excellent 360 communication skills and ability to accept and deliver feedback in a positive and motivating way
- Proven experience developing and growing skills.
- Understanding of how to communicate concept work in a clear, simple, visually engaging way to ensure the audience is clear on the idea and how it would execute
- Knowledge of a "Digital first" marketing approach, understanding the needs of paid and social media and how to capture creative that best suits the requirements of success in those channels
- A change maker, a ground breaker, someone who challenges the status quo and can help us to move the brand forward
- Good understanding of the wider national and international fashion industry, client trends and needs
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to work cross functionally between departments and remote teams
- Strong appetite for e-commerce which requires creative and innovative approach
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Ability to think proactively, prioritize, and escalate issues when needed
- Willing to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
- Fluency in English