Client Advisor APPLY NOW
You will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience servicing luxury online clients. Client Advisors are essential to our business and contribute to the growth of the organisation across all lines of business, through client engagement and expert product and service knowledge. As the voice of our brand; you champion world-class service and drive our client’s experience across a range of platforms and touch points to exceed our client’s expectations. You’ll primarily be working in a digitally focused environment which strives to put the client first. You’ll work very closely with our ecommerce, design and operations teams, always striving to give our clients the best service possible.
How you will contribute:
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge and provide excellent client service.
- Understand current products, trends and collections and ensure that clients are informed and aware.
- Handle client complaints, seek assistance where necessary, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the client and the company.
- Keep up to date with client requirements and company’s operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Take care of all clients from registration to order delivery.
- Ensure we deliver quality service across all our channels (phone, Whatsapp, email, social media and review platforms) in order to maintain the brand’s reputation through excellent client service.
- Identify service needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Pull daily status reports and update clients accordingly.
- Liaise with the design team on client complaints and escalations.
- Support the operations and administration of the company including: shipping, receiving, ordering supplies, back office organisation and coordination with relevant partner services.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Zuria Dor, industry trends, and competitors.
- Track personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met - reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high-quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on assigned projects and regional information.
- Collaborate with complementary teams to enhance business coordination and client services.
- Be the go-to client champion within the business, always ensuring we have our target (global and local) client in mind when planning any activity.
- Use existing and new research to understand our client and what makes them tick, using this insight to develop messaging to drive them to action.
- Be a key user for the online store and CRM tools.
- Monitor client data capture, coordinate with relevant teams to ensure data capture targets are met.
- Ensure high level of security for client data.
- Ensure personal appearance and presentation is strictly in line with company standards.
- Adhere to Security and Health & Safety regulations.
- Experienced with at least 1 year working in customer service, preferably in a luxury fashion environment
- Experience with operating an e-commerce platform
- Comfortable with numbers
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Fluent in English and Urdu
- Good command of Excel and understanding of CRM
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Passionate about fashion and have a good understanding of fashion brands
- Strong listener
- Problem solver with strong organisational and follow-up skills
- Must be available to work possible evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed