Social Media Executive APPLY NOW
Zuria Dor is looking for a social media executive to manage all social media channels, increasing community engagement and improving brand awareness. The ideal candidate is experienced in visual storytelling, is an enthusiastic multi-tasker with an openness to take on new projects with genuine excitement.
Strong teamwork skills are needed. The resource will typically work in an office setting during regular business hours.
This position reports to the CEO, Creative Director, Creative Marketing Lead.
How you will contribute:
- Draft and schedule posts on social media accounts including but not limited to: Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest etc.
- Own the long-term planning for all social content creating a calendar to optimise content on organic and paid campaigns.
- Develop the social media strategy across all platforms (organic and paid) to increase brand awareness, engagement and increase traffic. Brainstorm and generate new content ideas and social media theme plans, ensuring content is responding to community behaviour and trends.
- Lead messaging and written content for social media, maintaining the brand’s tone of voice.
- Work with creative lead and graphic designer to implement and propose new marketing strands regularly.
- Identify external collaborators that will expand and enhance brand’s social media presence and create collaborator content.
- Drive expansion to new platforms and ideate creative ways for Zuria Dor to have a presence on channels that the brand is not currently active on.
- Analyse performance and results of campaigns. Produce quick results if needed and work with internal stakeholders on tight schedules.
- Push the envelope of what’s been done on social, with the end goal to increase brand presence, drive traffic to website, and increase engagement.
- Maintain brand consistency and ensure that company’s culture, values, and beliefs are integrated into communication efforts.
- Writing well thought out social copies; knowledge of current trends/language in fashion and social landscape
- Brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with focus on editorial storytelling, personality, and consumer engagement.
- Review community management and social listening activities to translate social sentiment/listening into ideas, actionable insights and strategy.
- Benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media. Constantly explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services and provide recommendations for optimisation and growth
- Keep teams and internal partners abreast of breaking industry news, best practices and new digital trends.
- Other tasks assigned by evolving needs
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing and social media
- Deep understanding of the Ecommerce and DTC environment and the role of social media in both driving commercial success and acting as a brand window
- Creative heart and commercial head, bringing a balance of both to help form a brand that speaks to the brand’s community and drive sales
- Technical and professional knowledge of social media platforms as well as monitoring tools
- Social copywriting skills
- A strong understanding of luxury brand building
- Experience in managing multiple work-streams in an entrepreneurially-driven team
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbally.
- Fluency in English is required
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative