Junior E-Commerce & Digital Lead APPLY NOW
Zuria Dor is looking for an exceptional Junior E-Commerce and Digital Lead to join the team. Reporting to the CEO and Creative Director, you will focus on a user's digital journey to set up, plan and execute plans together with other relevant teams. You will continuously enhance brand awareness, drive qualified traffic, recruit, and lift conversion rate. You are an open-minded, digital enthusiast looking to work on various digital topics. An understanding of the luxury fashion industry is a plus. You are responsible for optimising the content and messaging points, creating a measurement framework to analyse performance and working on experimentation to continually optimise the client journey across brand channels.
This position reports to the CEO and Creative Director.
How you will contribute:
1. E-COMMERCE (E-COM)
- Develop and execute e-Com seasonal online marketing plan, with linkage to both commercial needs and digital marketing calendar
- Coordinate with all relevant departments to make online campaigns successful in all channels: official website, social communication channels
- E-uploads and landing pages development; ensure website is up to date
- Work with advisory and creative team to improve user journey
- Research new trends and technologies and create plans to improve e-Com performance
- Monitor the user journey and experience, checking the existing website to monitor brand performance, product
- Manage all activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, A/B testing and reporting and provide actionable recommendations and next steps from the results
- Optimise content across channels e.g. email, SEO, home page, etc
- Manage website merchandising, pricing and promotional activities, consumer messaging, along with evaluating future digital opportunities.
2. ONLINE CONTENT MARKETING AND E-COM LAYOUT PRODUCTION
- Work closely with the creative team to create content/layout plan according to the calendar
- Work closely with the relevant teams to do content marketing to help the brand reach new clients
- Oversee digital marketing channels PPC, SEO, display, affiliates, email and social media
- Work with the creative team on writing and optimising content for social media e.g. Instagram, Google, YouTube and managing consistent social calendar across all channels
- Draft creative briefs for marketing assets e.g. emails, site placements, brand banners
3. PERFORMANCE MARKETING
- Jointly work together with relevant team on SEM planning, including annual, seasonal, campaign keywords selection and maintenance, search platform evaluation and planning
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs
- Monitor keyword and campaign performance to optimise for ROI and client acquisition
4. COLLABORATION WITH RELEVANT PROVIDERS
- Manage key partnerships, develop additional initiatives to deepen engagement and grow contribution to overall objectives
- Follow with respective teams on incentives, CRM and EDM plans
- Work with relevant teams to define events objectives, yearly marketing plan, to ensure maximum exposure of new product releases
- Ensure online sales and product placement are incorporated into the digital marketing and communication plans and drive traffic online
- Work with the design team to ensure product drops are reflected on the digital channels
- Manage on the day to day the partnership with third party providers
- Liaise and grow relationships with relevant influencers
5. DIGITAL PROJECTS
- Initiate digital projects to enhance more traffic to e-Com platform
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to work cross functionally between departments and remote teams
- Strong appetite for e-commerce which requires creative and innovative approach Effective written and oral communications skills
- Ability to think proactively, prfioritize, and escalate issues when needed
- IT literacy, understanding of web technologies, web analysis, UX, Google Analytics, content management system, social media, mobile tools, Excel, Powerpoint
- Must engender a positive “can do” attitude in others
- Lead market research and analytics including market segmentation, market trends, client verticals, and competitive analysis
- Good understanding of the wider fashion industry, client trends and needs
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver and prioritise between tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to understand and collaborate with a range of teams across the end-to-end user journey in order to increase optimisation.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members.
- Capable of identifying product features or requirements to improve effectiveness and innovation.
- Willing to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
- Fluency in English