Graphics Design Associate APPLY NOW
Zuria Dor is looking for an exceptional graphic designer to join the creative marketing department. The Graphic Designer will play an integral part of the brands core visual messaging and works to both inspire yet bring new energy to the constantly evolving digital landscape. The graphic designer is responsible for conceptualising the vision of the brand’s Creative Director and the Creative Marketing Lead and to deliver high-performing, on-brand, creative assets across all internal and external vehicles to include, but are not limited to: brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, digital assets, website design, communications material, moving image, invitations, packaging, graphics for products, catalogue etc.
The successful candidate is hands-on with an intellectual curiosity to explore the future of graphic design within fashion in a forever changing environment. The candidate will need to be all-round conceptual thinker with exciting creative energy throughout, whilst having a good knowledge of other content areas including digital, motion and 3D. This is a dynamic and collaborative role.
Strong teamwork skills are needed. The graphics designer will typically work in an office setting during regular business hours.
This position reports to the CEO, Creative Director, Creative Marketing Lead.
How you will contribute:
- Propose innovative, creative graphic design elements that elevate the brand; ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand.
- Design and develop all brand collateral including but not limited to web store, lookbooks, logos, newsletters, banners, invitations, packaging, print-ready originals, seasonal graphics, catalogue design and presentations.
- Pushing the brand visual elements across all digital touch points and conceptualise new ideas - landing pages, new layouts and functionality, site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience.
- Develop templates for weekly newsletters, automated emails and transactional emails.
- Updating the packaging artworks and make sure the quality of the samples is high level and correct.
- Bring motion pieces to life by creative engaging, forward-thinking edits across all digital channels including social, landing pages and in-store collateral.
- Develop and create new ideas and concepts for digital assets, based on brand, collections, important holidays and other big happenings
- Push emerging and innovative graphic design solutions for new & existing channels/markets, including TikTok, Snaphat, YouTube, FB Ecosystem, VR/AR and more.
- Champion new and exciting, external collaborators and cultural projects that will expand and enhance our social media presence
- Image retouch: colour correction, product and on-model retouch
- Supporting the marketing, sales, press, and production team with any graphic design requirements
- Build and refine the graphic systems & guidelines, whilst continuing to develop the brands creative evolution; ensuring all design collateral is consistent across all creative projects and platforms.
- Lead internal projects and ensure that the creative output and content is in line with each projects objective and maintain consistency across all the brands touch points
- Work closely with the Creative Marketing Lead to ensure project deliverables meet deadlines, release dates and budgets
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual design or related area
- Minimum 1 year experience working in design agency or in-house (brand focused)
- Solid proven experience designing concepts for emails, digital paid, in-store collateral, social and web design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Adobe Premiere After Effects
- Strong understanding of motion and editing software – Premier Pro/After effects etc
- Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general
- Some knowledge of 3D/AR/VR isn’t necessary but would be useful
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas
- Fluency in English is required
- Be comfortable to use initiative and proactive thinking
- Be able to multi task with strong planning and organisational skills