Creative Marketing, Branding, Communications Associate APPLY NOW
Zuria Dor is looking for an exceptional Creative Marketing, Branding, Communications Associate to join the brand. Reporting to the CEO and Creative Director, you will have proven in-depth marketing experience and a strong passion and detailed knowledge of evolving digital technologies. You will work in alignment with internal teams to ensure consistency in brand messaging throughout all digital marketing channels.
You will cultivate and implement forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong digital presence as an invaluable lead in the company’s communications team. You will oversee the management of our Shopify ecommerce platform and apply expertise in digital marketing to drive online brand exposure and global conversion by working in close partnership with the relevant internal teams.
This position will also be responsible for the concept work as well as concepts stacked as "Lead Ideas". This position will create storyboards that will bring each idea to life for the brand whilst demonstrating how this idea would show up in all areas from website, email, social. This position understands how to engage with a broad and diverse group of individuals from designers to art directors to models to photographers; fostering a community of ideas and inspiration and developing talent to enable growth within the team and for the brand. This person will be a visual storyteller with deep expertise in bringing a brand and product story to life through compelling design. This person will have a deep understanding of art direction and photography, envisioning how an idea will come to life in photography and video.
This position will foster the aesthetic vision for the brand with a deep understanding of the brand DNA and strategic vision. This position will have significant cross-functional influence, contributing to a cohesive brand evolution across marketing. For this position, experience in navigating management and strength in persuasive argument is a must.
This position reports to the CEO and Creative Director.
How you will contribute:
1. CREATIVE, BRANDINIG, COMMUNICATION
- Create agency-quality ad campaigns that bring to life the Lead Idea across all digital vehicles.
- Create visual storytelling tools to lead the teams to build framework against the Lead Idea.
- Bring to life brand campaign concepts that break through the competitive landscape and tell a compelling brand story tied directly to a new season or thoughtful product idea. These concepts would be brought to life through all marketing vehicles.
- Oversee and execute all creative for website, email, social and other designs. Ensure all designs meet an elevated, premium aesthetic and that brand filters are consistently applied
- Ensure business needs and marketing brief is understood and delivered upon with all concepts and designs
- Oversee all digital marketing channels (including website, social media) to ensure brand consistency and generate web traffic and brand awareness
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budgets
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee brand social media accounts, plan and release social content calendar through all mediums
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Act proactively to increase our market segment
- Stay ahead of latest digital technology developments
- Evaluate digital channels and present comprehensive POVs which include but are not limited to market size and growth rate, industry structure, business model evolution, consumer segmentation and brand participation.
- Engage with industry experts to learn and influence digital strategies, remaining forward thinking about opportunities and risks in the broader industry.
- Direct and lead the development of digital opportunities from idea conception to full execution and program management through project life cycle that delivers on initiative objectives.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute digital strategies.
- Measure ROI & KPI's across all digital efforts in partnership with the Insights team.
- Identify, structure and present external partnership opportunities that outline the path to short, mid and long-term value creation.
- Drive thinking on key business metrics for partnerships, taking responsibility for mobilizing partners and internal resources to meet objectives.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of external partner relationships with a focus on growth activities including partnership tracking documents, which consist of timely updates, plans and next steps.
- Prepare and present strategy documents, quarterly business reviews, and executive-level presentations.
- Drive Performance Marketing strategy and implementation
- Work with e-commerce operations, logistics/supply chain, customer service, etc.
- Define with HQ required online product assortment and manage merchandising mix
- Oversee all updates to website as needed
- Continuously enhance brand awareness, drive qualified traffic, recruit, and lift conversion rate. You are responsible for optimising the content and messaging points, creating a measurement framework to analyse performance and working on experimentation to continually optimise the client journey across all brand channels.
2. BUDGET, ACTION AND STRATEGIC PLAN
- Participate in the definition of yearly strategic plan together with the CEO and relevant partners
- Work with partners to define cohesive action plans for the main strategic focuses
- Elaborate sales budget to be in line with key projects and overall Company mission
- Ensure quarterly plans are defined and targets are in place
- Responsible for roadmap prioritisation and deliveries
3. MARKET INTELLIGENCE AND STRATEGIES
- Work with relevant partners on the collection of competitive intelligence
- Build on methodology, processes and scope for market research (base on pricing, networks, release and brand strategy)
- Gather client insights to identify key opportunities for growth
- Monitor, analyse, and act on data to drive conversion improvements across all aspects of website touchpoints from ad optimisation to brand messaging
- Research and analyse data to identify optimisation opportunities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client and onsite UX
- Define a strategy for web and client messaging
- Regular reporting market intelligence, including market trend, competitor activities, etc.
- Keep close monitoring of e-Com platform landscape changes, keep tracking shopper insights, and implications to e-Com marketing strategy
- Manage new product releases and support insight into product development based on innovation, brand development, market trends, competitive research, client feedback and consumer research and positioning
- Continuously evaluate and adjust marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Support in meeting preparations (presentation decks, spreadsheets, agendas etc.)
- Work on personal development to have continuous learning on marketing strategies/connect with experts in the industry
4. BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Work with the design team on identifying key initiatives in line with the overall marcom plan
- Work with the design team on a detailed product release roadmap based on strategy and to be shared with relevant macom teams on a timely basis on key releases e.g. forecast, consensus, delivery of products, allocation to different networks, CRM initiative
- Identify key growth drivers for all lines and possible areas of potential growth
- Work with relevant teams on actionable marketing plans to support business goals
- Share quarterly sales vs forecast report on releases, and weekly or monthly report for strategic releases with key stakeholders
- Follow ROI on all marcom plans
- 5+ years of proven experience in leading creative for premium brands and/or innovative companies; experience with a multi-brand is a plus
- Must have experience in managing teams including ability to provide direction, understand resource capability, and successfully drive results
- Excellent 360 communication skills and ability to accept and deliver feedback in a positive and motivating way
- Proven experience developing and growing talent
- Understanding of how to communicate concept work in a clear, simple, visually engaging way to ensure the audience is clear on the idea and how it would execute
- Deep knowledge of a "Digital first" marketing approach, understanding the needs of paid and social media and how to capture creative that best suits the requirements of success in those channels
- A change maker, a ground breaker, someone who challenges the status quo and can help us to move the brand forward
- A positive, motivating leader that can easily collaborate and work through confrontation in a solution-minded way
- Good understanding of the wider national and international fashion industry, client trends and needs
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to work cross functionally between departments and remote teams
- Strong appetite for e-commerce which requires creative and innovative approach
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Ability to think proactively, prioritize, and escalate issues when needed
- IT literacy, understanding of web technologies, web analysis, UX, Google Analytics, content management system, social media, mobile tools, Excel, Powerpoint
- Must engender a positive “can do” attitude in others
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Lead market research and analytics including market segmentation, market trends, client verticals, and competitive analysis
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver and prioritise between tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to understand and collaborate with a range of teams across the end-to-end user journey in order to increase optimisation.
- Capable of identifying product features or requirements to improve effectiveness and innovation.
- Willing to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
- Fluency in English