Briar Printed Saree
SKU: ZD 1345
Hand painted abstract floral design, printed on an organza saree paired, with tie dye ombre pleats.
- Printed organza pallu: 3 yards
- White organza (for borders): 2.5 yards
- Cotton silk petti coat: 3 yards
- Malai blouse fabric: 1.5 yards
- Blouse lining: 2 yards
- Silk chiffon dyed pleats: 3 yards
- Remaining saree fabric: 2 yards
Total saree fabric all together becomes 7.5 - 8 yards
The time it takes to create a handmade product is dependent on the complexity of the design. Bridal products can take up to 12-18 weeks, formal products can take up to 6-8 weeks while accessories like pouches can take up to 2 weeks and dupattas can take up to 8 weeks. Our Client Advisors will be able to give you an accurate date when you place your order.
To learn more about our process click here.
We offer worldwide shipping.
Zuria Dor pieces are made using the finest of materials and specialist techniques.
Iron with care. Dry clean only.